Monday, April 7, 2014

A quick, nonsense post (HBD to me)






Happy Happy Birthday to me! Over the years I haven't really thought of my birthday as anything special, today is no different either yet I want to express my heartfelt gratitude!

First of, thank you Papa Jesus for everything! I will never survive 18 years here on earth without You. Thank you for Your guidance and providence even if most of the times I treated You as an option. But it will change. Here. Now.

I never really do selfies but today is an exception because it's my day hihi! Here are 19 successive,  unfiltered, laid-back, genuine photos of me today. Forgive thy face, it's something I really want to achieve this year; to accept and love myself as I am.
 Things have been really hard over the years for me but I bear along with me the lessons I learned. I think, this year will be a different me, hopefully. I'll try to take risks and trust more. I'll try not to get afraid all too often and live a life of faith. With another year added, I feel like the future is so close already and I'm freaking out! But I'm reminded of God's goodness and grace. Today's worries are enough for today. He is bigger than anything! He will get me through ♥

Thank you also to my friends who took the time to remember my day even without Facebook letting them know :) They're just a few but true. Thank you for letting me know that someone out there loves me for who and what I am.




Wait, let me share to you those who want to party with me today.

My baby says HI! awwe, HAHA

He even got me flowers, so sweet my love :") 

And his birthday message? 

HAHAHA!! THANK YOU LOVE XX

My professors have something to say too :p


And the whole gang won't miss it for the world either ;)




 Woke up to this today, thank you Google! It made me smile.



Thank you Papa God for this life! I hope to bring you honor and glory in return. I love you.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pour your thoughts out and take it away! :)