Tuesday, July 23, 2013

About Me





“She read about people she could never be, and adventures she would never have. Life was good enough until it wasn’t.
And now, she is…on her own adventure… doing what she could only dream about, and creating her own story that is better than anything else she has read.”

Hullo!
Macy here (as most of my online friends call me) an average teenage mess struggling with social anxiety over the last years. Life had never been easy for me but this time I’m trying to get by with God to back me up. Life may possibly give away series of misadventures but they can be fashioned into marvelous misadventures. Today I’m on my way creating my own story better than yesterday. (Psych yourself up old self, it sure is gonna be one bumpy ride! ★^O^★ I’m a temperamental bookworm. I write petty reviews for fun and I have a strong desire to travel. Someday I’m going to be free. I’ll go to places and see the world. I'm a new creation in Christ Jesus. He is and will always be enough for me. I'm forever anchored in Him. (If you're an atheist, I'm fine with that)

I am an amateur writer and aspiring novelist who resides in the Philippines. I love kawaii stuffs and everything creative though I am not. I have an insatiable appetite for learning new things as often as possible.  I'm 60 percent weird and 40 percent awkward potato. I'm not really good in writing about me's, I haven't known myself all that well. If you wish to talk, please feel free to send me a note 。◕‿◕。 

Scribbles and Smiles 

~Cheers!

p.s. for some questions you can see my FAQ section :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pour your thoughts out and take it away! :)