Sunday, August 11, 2013

Road to Acceptance >>


“Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.” — Sonia Recotti

It’s sick to be slapped each dragging day with the biting reality that nobody cares about you. Maybe they do, not just enough. Or  is it just me and my silly expectations? Yeah, that’s pretty much it,  it’s I. But is it too much to ask for your friends to be there  when you’re at your darkest? To understand you a little? The world does not revolve around me, that I am well aware. It’s just that sometimes you can’t help but wish as it revolves to pass by you and slow down a little. Sad little souls does that, if only the world would be a little considerate.
Is it people, circumstances or maybe the monsters inside me? Either way, how long did I let myself hold on to so much pain? I detest to relive them ; nightmares. But the more I resist, the more powerful and magnifying it becomes.  Memory lane pulls me back, yes! it’s been seven long years and I have to put an end to it.
I should have done it a long time ago but I was so scared. I was so scared to live with the fact that if I walk away nobody would even try to stop me. I didn't want to lose people who matter to me a great deal even if I don’t to them. I defy change and I am hostile to acceptance. However, "Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody." Gone were the days when I fancied about a beautiful stranger I will meet down the road or in a park maybe? who will smile at me and put up with the mess I am. I need to save myself because nobody else will. The process will be a difficult ride. Life will offer me free tickets and a cinematic show on how people who once promised to be there leaves, a reality that nobody really cares will roll before my eyes. It’s going to be an emotionally-wrenching-eyes-bawling-heart-shredding moment but eventually I shall be whole again.
I won’t shut everyone out. I will still make memories with people only will I no longer be emotionally attached and expect no more. I will learn to accept things and move on with my life, knowing God is in full-control. Take heart and have faith. I have The Most Powerful God to back me up! What do I think could possibly go wrong? :)

Bakeshops are our hangout because it's cheap but the memories we make are priceless. 


THE CELEBRANTS' BIRTHDAY TREAT <3











People change but memories don't. 

P.S.
Happy Happy Birthday ate Angel and Jurel! May we have more breads to eat and bakeshops to invade :) God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pour your thoughts out and take it away! :)